Here's a list of Trade Exhibitors who had stands at the 2013 Helensville A&P Show:
2013 Trade Exhibitor List
GENERAL TRADE SPACE INFORMATION 2013
2014 A&P Show Trade Space Information will be available closer to show time.
The next Helensville A&P Show will be held at the Helensville Showgrounds
on Saturday 22nd February 2014.
Since its inception in 1900, the focus of the Helensville A&P Association has been
to promote excellence in agribusiness and bring the country to the town.
In recent years, the Helensville A&P Show has attracted record numbers of trade exhibitors and visitors. As the largest one day Show in the Northern District, which stretches from Franklin in the South to the top of the North Island, attracting up to 8000 people and 200 trade exhibitors, the Helensville A&P Show is able to offer its trade exhibitors:
- Extensive brand exposure
- The ability to reach key target markets
- The opportunity to generate sales
- Networking opportunities
In recent years the Show has been record breaking in many areas and have exceeded many expectations. The Show continues to mature and go from strength to strength, and there is still more that can be done to realise the potential the Helensville A&P Show has. The challenge has just begun!
We invite you to consider the benefits that supporting this local event can offer your
RELISH THE TASTE
First held in 2005, 'Relish the Taste' is a food and wine display at the Helensville A&P Show, exhibiting the diverse production in our area - everything from vineyards to olive trees, homemade chocolates to macadamia nuts.
We see this as an opportunity to show our public what our area has to offer and give them the opportunity to sample it and purchase it. We invite you to take part in this new initiative so we can watch it grow to become an integral part of our A&P Show.
PRICING & SITES
Outside uncovered trade sites
6m wide x 5m deep - $85.00 (incl GST) – discounted to $75 (incl GST) if paid in full
by Friday, 4th January 2013.
Outside uncovered commercial food sites
6m wide x 5m deep - $175.00 (incl GST). No discount available for commercial food sites.
We ask that large commercial food operators using hot plates and fryers provide their own power supply.
Relish the Taste Marquee covered trade sites
3 x 3 metres - $150.00 (incl GST).
- The outside trade and commercial food sites are uncovered 6m wide x 5m deep sites.
- The minimum site frontage is 6 metres, and frontages ordered are to be in multiples of 6 metres.
- The site area must include room for guy ropes.
- If your display will not fit on the space allowed by the 6m wide x 5m deep size, you must order additional sites to accommodate your display. Helensville A&P Association reserves the right to request a display be removed if it does not fit within the space ordered
- We have a limited number of layout options available. Working with the 6m wide x 5m sites you can create a 10 metre deep site with a 6 metre frontage (two sites), a 5 metre deep site with a 12 metre frontage (two sites), a 12m wide x 10m deep site (four sites).
- Power is available on a limited number of sites and is allocated on a first come first served basis. Please apply on the Application form. Water is available at no charge on all power box poles.
You will receive two gate passes for up to 6 metres and one additional ticket every other 6 metres ordered.
Additional gate passes (maximum five) may be purchased prior to the Show, at a discounted rate of $7 (usually $10.)
The full admission fee will be charged if paying for additional entry tickets on Show day.
VEHICLES & PARKING
- For each trade site booked you will be issued with one official parking pass (to a maximum of three) for one vehicle, at Gate 2. This pass must be displayed on your dashboard. All other vehicles must park in the free public parking areas. No Gate 2 Parking Pass, NO ENTRY.
- If space allows, your vehicle may be parked on your site. Vehicles not parking on the trade site must be removed from the trade area before 8:30am on Show morning and not return until after 4:00pm.
- Any vehicles in thoroughfares after 8:30am, or creating a hazard, will be towed away at the owner's expense.
BOOKING YOUR SITE
- Download and complete the Trade Space Application Form, attach your cheque or make payment by internet banking, and return it to Helensville A&P Association, PO Box 23, Helensville 0840.
- Payment can also be made by internet banking to Helensville A&P Association, ASB Helensville, Account Number 12-3139-0010223-00. Please advise payment method on Application Form.
Once payment is received in full your site will be allocated and you will be sent confirmation,
gate and vehicle passes, a map and Health and Safety check list.
Your space allocation can be changed at our discretion if required.
BEST TRADE EXHIBIT
All trade exhibitors will be eligible for the best trade exhibit award which will be judged on: the interest created, the eye catching component, information conveyed, originality, interactive elements and staff presentation and service. The winner of the industrial type sites will be presented the Allied Farmers Ltd Best Trade Exhibit Trophy and $50, and the winner of the stall type sites will receive $25. Both to receive certificates and ribbons.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please complete site applications in full as our allocations are based on the information you give us.
Sites will only be allocated to fully paid applications. Any one arriving on the day without a confirmed paid booking will be asked to leave the grounds.
Your signature is required, as this is your agreement to abide by the conditions of our Trade Space. Any breach of the conditions will see the trade exhibitor being asked to comply with the conditions and if there is no cooperation the exhibitor will be asked to leave the grounds.
Trade exhibits will be subject to inspection and any requirements to comply will be at the exhibitors cost.
Refunds will be issued less 15% if received 14 days before the Helensville A&P Show. After this there will be no refunds issued except in the case of cancellation of the Helensville A&P Show.
Currently you are unable to select your own site. Sites are allocated in the following order:
Sponsors and members of the Helensville A&P Association, repeat trade space customers, new customers.
We will begin allocating sites in January 2013. Applications received after this date will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Trade Exhibitors must work within the site measurements listed over page and exhibitors must order appropriate space for their display. Helensville A&P Association reserves the right to request a display be removed if it does not fit within the space ordered.
SETTING UP & DISMANTLING
There will be security on the grounds for the nights of Friday, 22 and Saturday, 23 February 2013.
Sites will be available from Friday, 22 February 2013 and the grounds will be open between 8:00am and 8:00pm. There will be no access to the grounds after 8:00pm. Gates will reopen at 6:00am, Saturday, 23 February 2013.
The gates are open from 6:00am till 8:00pm on Saturday, 23 February 2013. Please enter Gate 2. Show Day sites must be completed by 8:30am on Show morning and dismantling must not begin until 4:00 pm.
The grounds must be vacated by 8:00pm on Saturday, 23 February 2013.
Please ensure you have adequate insurance cover on all of your property, products, vehicle and equipment while on the grounds. We would recommend that ignition keys be removed from all vehicles not actually in use. You are advised not to leave moveable items unattended on your site.
COMMERCIAL FOOD SITES
All operators selling food or drink are classed as a commercial food site.
Whether your food stall is commercial or a fund-raiser we require a copy of your current food operators license (commercial) or a letter detailing what facilities you will have on the day and how you will be preparing the food (fund-raisers). Also if it is applicable please provide a copy of your current electrical fitness certificate. There are a limited number of food sites available.
POWER & WATER
If you require power please bring an extension cord. Extension cords for trade sites are plugged into junction boxes with a maximum of 10 amps. Trade space holders to ensure all cords, plugs and fittings are safe, secure and out of the way of people moving about, and out of the way of water. Water taps are located around the grounds on the power box poles. Please ensure all electrical equipment and leads meet Safety Standard AS/NSZ 3760:2003 and are appropriately tagged.
ITEMS NOT PERMITTED
Sales of any of the following items - Hot chips, hot dogs on a stick, candy floss, water pistols, any other type of firing guns, silly string, water bombs and any sharp objects, ie knives & scissors etc is not permitted. The sale of these items will see the trade exhibitor asked to leave the Showgrounds.
Raffles and lucky dips must have permission from the Executive Committee.
Food and drink may not be given away to the general public from a trade site, ie free sausage sizzle.
The MC at the main stage is not to be used for trade exhibitor announcements.
HEALTH & SAFETY
The Helensville A&P Association will comply with the Health & Safety in Employment Act 2002, Health and Safety in Employment Amendment Act 2002 Hazardous Substances, New Organisms Act 1996.
Your booking confirmation will also include a Health & Safety checklist for you to complete.
You must ensure that your site is a safe environment for your staff and visitors.
FAIR TRADING ACT
All trade space exhibitors must operate under this act in all their dealings with the public on Show Day.